The Password Manager for Home and Office
Secure and Easy-to-Use
It Never Forgets a Password
Passwords Max Standard Edition is the premier password manager for home and office personal use. For corporations, government bodies, and other organizations, we suggest Passwords Max for Groups.
Note: On March 31, 2003 Passwords Plus was renamed Passwords Max.
Are you secured?
These days, you need a password to access just about everything. Many Web sites require you to choose a password and username when signing up or registering for services and information, for example. Businesses often require employees to log onto company networks with a password. Some users also password-protect programs on their systems to keep prying eyes from financial data or other private information.
Using a password management program, you can reduce the number of passwords you'll need to remember to only one. You can also keep track of and access all of your other passwords and generate extremely complex passwords to effectively secure your data or network access. You get a lot for your money with Passwords Max... (read more from the article in SmartComputing magazine where Passwords Max received the "Smart Choice" award)
Passwords Max allows you to effectively and easily manage the many passwords that you need to access web sites and secure applications. Implementing strong, consistent password security is easy.
- All you need to remember is one master password.
- Passwords and other information can be transferred to other applications automatically. You will have fewer login problems. You'll never have to worry about forgetting a password or losing access to critical applications or web sites.
- An integrated secure internet browser makes web page access seamless and prevents "rogue" browser plug-ins from stealing critical information. An optional automatic form filler is included, customizable for each password account.
- Your information is protected using your choice of 6 proven encryption methods: Blowfish, Triple DES, DES, MDC/SHS, RC4, and Safer.
- Passwords can be generated using over 32 variations including hexadecimal, dictionary, concatenated words, and full "Department of Defense compliance". "If you want a password manager that provides the right password for any situation, use Passwords Max."
- You can store additional sensitive information such as credit card numbers and PINs.
- You have access to professional grade reports, both pre-formatted and customizable.
- You can directly encrypt/decrypt files on your system, or embed small files with a selected password account.
- You can run the application on any 32-bit Windows platform such as Windows XP, Windows 2003 Serve, and Windows Vista, from any local or network drive, or even rewritable media. Take advantage of the latest technology such as USB flash drives (biometric or regular, 16MB or larger) without losing any of the security benefits of Passwords Max.
- Friendly, helpful support is available via e-mail or our forum at no extra charge.
- There are many more features than listed here, but if you find that you need one that isn't currently supported, you can rest assured that development is ongoing and suggestions from registered users are always considered as priority items.
Everyday more and more passwords are needed for more and more applications and web sites. The value of the information that those passwords protect goes up at the same time.
- Using the same password for multiple applications or web sites is simply dangerous. If any of those applications or web sites are compromised, then your security is compromised on all of them. Passwords Max makes it easy to generate and store individual passwords for each application or web site, and Passwords Max makes it easy to send the required information to each application or web site when needed.
- People with many passwords will frequently write them down, saying that it is too hard to remember them all. Passwords are then stuck on the monitor, left in unencrypted text files, or even carried around in a pocket or purse making it easy for thieves, hackers, and scam artists. Passwords Max prevents this by giving users a secure way to access passwords with one master password. Users can generate a master password that is simultaneously "easy to remember" and "difficult to crack". Passwords Max password generation is easy to use, and has multiple options to suit a variety of requirements.
- The use of proven encryption methods ensure that sensitive data is always protected with Passwords Max, and Passwords Max can be used to store more than just passwords - store logins, PINs, credit card numbers, access codes, and any other form of confidential text information.
- Convenience and security are provided through a host of user-friendly features such as "close if idle", "report expired passwords at startup", multiple-database support, secure multi-user concurrent access, custom reports, database synchronization, zip-compatible database backup/restore, multi-column sorting, customizable interface, auto-fill / form-filler support for almost all applications, including Microsoft Internet Explorer and FireFox/Mozilla/Netscape.
- A proven record of responsive support and regular software updates from 1995 to today.
- Standard Edition
- Standard Edition from alternate server
- Or you can purchase online and download the full version right now!